3 BEST GAMING HEADSETS FOR XBOX ONE. Whether you’re a hardcore digital gamer or just an amateur, you will eventually need to have a gaming headset to satisfy all your gaming audio needs as people around will probably get irritated with the various bleeps, bloops, and gunshots noises of the digital games. For this, you need to choose the headsets very wisely so as to continue your gaming experience seamlessly without anybody troubling you or vice-versa. But among the surplus number of headsets available in the market with a wide range of controls, features, and designs, it becomes very difficult to choose the perfectly suitable headset for you. To resolve this, here’s a list of the top 3 best gaming headsets for Xbox one with all the specifications related to their brand, design, and features. So, choose your headset only after keeping in mind all the factors that can affect your choice and which suits your needs the best.
3 BEST GAMING HEADSETS FOR XBOX ONE
Wireless Headsets with Powerful Amplified Audio
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset (Model: Stealth 600 Gen 2 XB – Black)
Our Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Why should you choose it?
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S, Xbox One, & Windows 10 PCs
- GEN 2 FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC: A larger, high-sensitivity, high-performance mic with enhanced performance
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING: seamlessly hear subtle, game-changing sounds
- SURROUND SOUND READY FOR XBOX: Delivers immersive surround sound with Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos, and DTS Headphone: X.
- 15-HOUR BATTERY LIFE: Always be ready to play with up to 15-hours of gaming per charge using the included USB-C charging cable.
- Noise Isolating Microphone with Long flexible design
BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset (Model: G9000)
Our Ratings: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Why should you choose it?
- COMPATIBLE WITH: PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, Mobile Phone.
- SURROUNDING STEREO SUBWOOFER: Clear sound operating strong brass, high precision 40mm magnetic neodymium driver, and acoustic positioning precision to enhance the sensitivity of the speaker unit
- GREAT HUMANIZED DESIGN: Superior comfortable and good air permeability protein over-ear pads, multi-points head beam, and accord with human body engineering specification
- EFFORTLESSLY VOLUME CONTROL: High tensile strength and anti-winding braided USB cable with rotary volume controller to control the volume easily.
- Universal Compatibility and Humanized Design
Xbox One Gaming Headset Stereo Over-Ear Gaming Headset (Brand: SADES)
Our ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Why should you choose it?
- COMPATIBLE WITH: PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Switch, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, Mobile Phone.
- WARRANTY: 12-month Warranty Guaranteed: SADES gaming headset offers a 12-month warranty.
- NOISE-CANCELING MICROPHONE: flexible enough for exact positioning & clear teammate communication, meanwhile removing unwanted background noise.
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY: high-quality stereo and intelligent extreme bass enhance sound clarity.
Product And Specifications
|Item||Ratings / Remarks||Item Dimensions||Item Weight||Connectivity Technology||Speaker Driver Diameter|
|Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset||4.5 out of 5 stars||8.54 x 3.74 x 9.57 inches||1.28 pounds||Wireless||50mm|
|BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset||4.3 out of 5 stars||8.3 x 4.4 x 7.9 inches||0.6 pounds||Wired||40mm|
|Xbox One Gaming Headset Stereo Over-Ear Gaming Headset||4.4 out of 5 stars||8.39 x 8.07 x 4.06 inches
Features to Note Before Choosing Your Gaming Audio Headsets
1. Gaming Headphones or Gaming Headsets
Firstly, decide what is more compatible with your needs: a gaming Headphone or a gaming headset.
The general difference between a gaming Headphone and a gaming headset is:
Gaming Headphones = Regular Headphones + Separate Mic
Gaming Headsets = Headphones + Built-in Mic + Gaming Features
Gaming headphones are the usual headphones that possess qualities that are great for gaming too. Audiophilic characteristics such as great micro-detail retrieval, accurate sound stage, and immersive sound experience allow them to act as gaming headsets too. Though these headphones do not come with a mic or with any mic attachment slots.
Gaming headphones, on the other hand, are more specifically made for gaming purposes only. It has a built-in mic that can be detachable or retractable, depending on its brand. The mic mostly has supporting features such as noise cancellation and bi-directionality. The gaming headset’s features are also naturally made for video games supporting operations such as virtual surround sound, tactile on-headset button for on-the-fly game configuration, etc. though these headsets have a low build quality when compared with audiophilic gaming headphones.
Whether you need gaming headphones or gaming headsets depends on the genre of the games you play. So, prefer audio appliances as per your need.
2. Open Headsets or Closed Headsets
The audiophile headphone is mainly of two kinds: open or closed-back earpieces. For certain users open-back designs offer a more natural sound, letting the air move in all directions. For others, vice-versa is true.
An open-back headset lets you keep a level of awareness of what’s going on in the room around you. Open headsets let some of that external sound in, without completely compromising your game audio. Open designs also breathe better, reducing temperature build-up and the discomfort of sweating.
Closed designs are best when you’re in an especially noisy environment and you need to concentrate on what’s happening on-screen. These gaming headsets are for those who value the purity of sound (especially directional surround sound). However, a closed earpiece will trap heat and moisture more.
3. Your Video Gaming Platform
Choose the kind of headsets which is feasible with your software and devices. The most common gaming platforms today include:
- Windows PC
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Switch
Mostly, headsets with a 3.5mm connection should work across all platforms. But it’s better to prefer headsets according to the game applications as due to some software-dependent features, a specific console might not support all of the functions of a specific gaming headset.
4. Wired Gaming Headsets or Wireless Gaming Headsets
Both wired and wireless connection has its pros and cons. What you choose will affect your gaming lifestyle.
A wired connection involves using cables to connect your headphone or headset to a compatible audio source. The most common connection options are 3.5mm Jacks or USB ports.
Advantages Of Wired Gaming Headsets:
- Compared to wireless headsets, wired headsets are relatively inexpensive.
- There is a wider variety of wired headsets to choose from as compared to wireless ones.
- No need to worry about charging and/or batteries while using wired headsets.
- Easy to use as there isn’t any chaos about connecting a wired headset to a gaming console or PC via Bluetooth or a wireless dongle.
Cons Of Wired Gaming Headsets:
- The cables of wired gaming headsets, in particular, are prone to tangles and wear and tear with time.
- Because these headsets have cables or wires, they can prove to be inconvenient to work with.
A wireless connection is the exact opposite of a wired connection, that is it doesn’t involve the use of wires and cables. These headsets use either Bluetooth or a wireless USB dongle to maintain the connection.
Advantages Of Wireless Gaming Headsets:
- Within the connection range, no inconvenience in using wireless headsets can hinder your gaming experience.
- Wireless headsets are more futureproof and have better cross-platform compatibility because they typically work with any console or device that supports wireless standards.
- Has Much improved battery life Particularly for expensive models.
Cons Of Wireless Gaming Headsets:
- Has meager battery life and longer charging times.
- Due to its high audio quality on top of wireless performance, wireless gaming headsets are way too costlier. Cheaper options are also available but they compromise either build in technology or audio quality.
5. Build Quality
Most gaming headsets are made of plastic—often cheap plastic. It’s important to find a headset that feels sturdy. Try buying something with a metal or wireframe, that’s ideal. If you prefer plastic, find something with enough range of movement to account for whatever the shape of your head is.
With something made of cheap or flimsy plastic, even a little bit of tension or pressure on the headset can add up. Plastic can creak very loudly when it’s pushed even a little bit. This increasing the chances of damaging the headset.
6. Weight Of the Headset
Lighter headsets are generally more comfortable to wear over longer periods of time. However, this does not imply that heavier headsets should be avoided entirely, especially since it’s the heavier ones that are mostly more durable and are made of higher quality materials. Also, additional cushion padding can help mitigate the added discomfort that comes with the extra weight of a heavier gaming headset.
Nevertheless, what is comfortable for you may not be for someone else and vice-versa. So, choose the one suitable for you. It better try wearing out the headset for as long as thirty seconds before finalizing it.
7. Noise Isolation Headphones
Poor noise isolation can have a negative sound quality impact particularly in games where directional audio cues are very essential. When choosing gaming headsets, you should beforehand collect information related to the terms like “Passive noise isolation” and “Active Noise Cancelling”. From the two, noise isolation is much more effective at isolating higher-pitched sounds, while noise canceling is better at filtering out sounds from lower ranges like ambient noise, typical chatter, traffic – even the sound of a jet engine – among others. Prefer features best feasible for your gaming style.
8. Surround Sound
Surround sound can give gamers a special edge. While treated as a bonus feature in entertainment, surround sound gives video gamers a huge advantage as it provides accurate omnidirectional hearing. Do collect information related to the terms like “Stereo”, “Virtual Surround”, and “3 Dimensional Sound” so that you already can evaluate the best-suited headset for you.
A good microphone is a must. For a better mic keep these things in mind before buying the perfect headset for you:
- Noise-canceling properties for improved voice clarity and minimal outside distractions.
- Convenient mute function for privacy.
- Boom microphone for better voice quality.
Since most gaming is done indoors. Therefore, some gamers may not put a great deal of importance on appearance when choosing a headset. However, when you are already paying so much for the headsets why not invest in something that looks appealing too. Now whether you want a design that must be too over-the-top or something which is simple and sober looking, depends on your personal preferences. Along with various colors and designs, some headsets have an RGB function too. These light up the headset with vibrant colors and thus making it more attractive. Sometimes, this is used to indicate to the user that it is on and connected. Other times, it’s purely for aesthetic purposes.
Details Related to All The 3 Gaming Headsets
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
Our Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Originated in Vietnam, the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset is powered by 1 Lithium Polymer batteries which is included in the headset kit.
- These are Glasses Friendly i.e., The exclusive, patented ProSpecs Glasses Relief System features dual-foam ear cushions, with softer foam in the section of the ear cushions that rest against your glasses, alleviating pressure and allowing gamers with glasses to play in comfort.
- The headset’s Robust Construction, strengthened headband, and hinge design ensure added durability and proper functionality over long-term use.
- Windows Sonic delivers immersive virtual surround sound and precise, distortion-free 3D audio to bring your games, movies, and music to life. (Though Windows Sonic provided by Microsoft for Xbox and compatible Windows 10 PCs only).
BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset
Our Ratings: 4.3 out of 5 stars
An extra Microsoft Adapter is required with BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset, when connect with an old version Xbox One controller. Though this adapter is not included in the headset kit.
- The updated noise isolating, 120° Flexible Mic could not be better than this in picking up the sound with great sensitivity and allow you to enjoy your favorite songs or movies in high-quality voice. With this, never worry about the people around you.
- The In-Line Audio control box includes a volume wheel and one-key mute that you can expediently adjust the mic and the volume while playing games.
- Designed with a breathable memory foam pad, the entire frame (particularly the Soft Head Beam Pad) is comfortable and incredibly durable, which allows you to enjoy your favorite games, music, and movies without even feeling the headset on your head.
- The adjustable headband can fit different sizes of the heads, and the lightweight material is fit completely around your ears and won’t overheat your head. Also, the metal frame headset is strong and durable enough to last longer.
Xbox One Gaming Headset Stereo Over-Ear Gaming Headset
Our Ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars
An extra Microsoft Adapter is required with Xbox One Gaming Headset Stereo Over-Ear Gaming Headset, when connect with an old version Xbox One controller. Though this adapter is not included in the headset kit. These headphones can be used for chat, skype, music too apart from the usual gaming area. Although the box does have 1 x Gaming Headset1 x 2-in-1 Headset Splitter Cable1 x User Manual
- The headset is featured with a 3.5mm Jack Splitter Cable, 90°Rotating adjustable and 360° pickup voice, Circumaural design with dual 50mm Driver Units providing crystal clear audio.
- Other than this, the device has Speaker Driver Diameter: 50mmSensitivity: 112dB ±3dBFrequency Range: 15Hz-20KHzMic Sensitivity: -38dB ±3dBMic Impedance: 2.2kohmWorking Current: ≤100mACable Length: Approx. 2.2m / 7.22ftHeadset Interface: 3.5mm jacks (for mic and sound) Headset Size: Approx. 21x11x22cm / 8.2×4.3×8.6 inches.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Video Gaming Headsets
Q- Does this headset include microphone monitoring?
Ans- No, they operate simply using the inline microphone mute and volume options alone.
Q- Are these headphones good for listening to music?
Ans- Because the drivers (speakers) are 32mm they provide full sound range and
because it is a closed-back headset, the sound doesn’t get as clouded by outside sound making a kick-ass sound experience for the price!
Q- Is this headset noise canceling?
Ans- It is a closed-back headset, which means that a lot of outside noise gets blocked, however, the headset does not have any additional noise-canceling effects.
Q- Why is my volume so low?
Ans- The volume at which you receive sound is affected by 2 factors first check your inline volume controls and check to see the volume levels there and how well you can adjust to your liking. Second, if you are unable to achieve a satisfactory volume using the inline control, you might need to adjust the volume control of your device settings (ps4, Xbox one, mobile phone, or pc) and possibly the software you are running on that device. The device and the software both can supersede the controls on the headset hardware inline controls and so are primary factors if you are unable to adjust the volume as high as you like.
Now that you know about the factors that can affect your choice of buying gaming headsets along with the 3 best gaming headsets for Xbox one available with their specifications and features, avoid buying the one which may not suit your needs or gaming lifestyle. Choose your audio gadget wisely.