Logitech recently introduced a brand new wireless gaming headset that aims to bring happiness and joy to the life of gamers. Many contemporary companies brought out so many designs like Razer Kraken, Astro Gaming A-40, Astro Gaming A-50, etc. However, Logitech G533 stands out because of its comfortable, user-friendly, stylish black, and, most importantly, noise cancellation feature. Its other features encompass its durability, i.e. long-lasting battery, the weight, that even after wearing for long hours – due to the long-lasting battery, doesn’t feel heavy and is hardly noticeable to ears.
Because it is a new headset, Logitech G533 might not seem to be much impressive and ear-catching for gamers. Still, a little effort of reading through all of its features, characteristics, and advanced designing, will inevitably find a place in your cart; ready to be delivered home and add beauty to your gaming world.
This wireless earpiece is not only designed to give you a brand new experience into the gaming world with stylish looks but is also affordable and easy to buy instead of being a pocket-pincher. So, let us dive into some of the impressive features and other attractive points which will help you to arrive at a decision.
Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 8.58 x 8.27 inches.
- First introduced: January 2017.
- Battery and battery life: 1lithium polymer battery, 15 hours of standby on a single charge.
- Weight: 0.77lbs (12.3 ounces/ 350g)
- Microphone: adjustable, auto-mute feature, boom sound, etc.
- Hardware platform: PC
- Series & Item no: 981-000632
- Date First Available: January 4, 2017
- Bestsellers rank: 27 on Computer Headset & 4.5/5 on Amazon.
- In the package: USB adapter & Bluetooth receiver, user manual, etc.
- Audio range: up to 15 meters.
Key features in details
- Light-speed wireless
The attractive DTS headphones come up with a light-speed digital audio transmission so that you can move up to 15 meters in range without any loss of connectivity. This ensures zero disturbances due to a small distance and prevents your gaming mood from being spoiled.
- Fine-tune control
This $150 gadget is DTS headphone. The X7.1 surround sound and volume can be customized on each channel to suit your hearing preference. Moreover, it includes a volume control roller and a microphone button on the left side. The third most exciting feature is the auto-mute quality whereby the microphone is muted by merely putting it in an upward position or by folding it.
The company recommends a light-speed mouse and keyboard for a better and advanced gaming experience alongside this next-gen wireless performance, as claimed by Logitech.
The ultimate black earpiece is jaw-dropping when it comes to its uber comfortable & stylish design without compromising on the audio aspect. The Swiss manufacturers claim that the G533 is lightweight with an over-the-ear design featuring sports mesh ear pads using which gamers can wear it for long hours baring any tiredness on-ear.
Logitech G533 piece is well customized so that it can reduce the surrounding noise and enhance the audio quality. The noise cancellation feature also helps in focusing on your voice more clearly and enabling your team members to hear it correctly; thus, unifying and strategizing with you in targeting and killing your enemy. Ergo, this adds another convincing factor for you to go opt it with no extra burden on your wallet. The aforementioned qualities are nothing but a cherry on the cake.
- Fine-tune control
The easy to reach the volume-control buttons and mute button on the left side of the ear-cup, therefore, making it simple and easy to adjust manually, and rendering your audio settings are on the fly.
- Logitech G533 is very comfortable to wear.
- The company provides two years warranty.
- Lightweight with light speed and stylish black color.
- Good sound quality.
- Pop filter microphone and has circular headphones giving you a fresh new look.
- The wireless range is up to 15 meters.
- The 11000 mAh lithium polymer battery gives almost 15 hours of battery life.
- It comes up with no RGB lighting.
- The ear cup is made up of Lil glossy material and is prone to leave fingerprints.
Some additional features
- Packaging- The box, colored blue and black, weighs around 652g with the front view of G533. The table lists price, specifications & contents.
- The Accessories are a micro USB cable and a 2.4g USB receiver in 2m length. However, one can find that the gold plating process has not been used here.
- Logitech’s G533 head beam is quite refreshing and matte black. Therefore it is helpful in dirt and sweat management. The shaft is highly flexible with 14 adjustable levels (well this is something to cheer up again), whose retractable length exceeds 4cm.
The left ear cup has an on/off switch, volume toggle, a micro USB port for charging, and the noise cancellation ear pads are fully wrapped. Besides having excellent audio quality, one of the lesser-known remarkable features is that the company has made a significant improvement over its predecessor gadget G633, making it pretty amazing for music filming experience. The sounds of animals’ voices are more realistic, wind breeze and waves give you a very surreal and natural vibe.
So from all the above-mentioned points, you may conclude that this Logitech G533 is a better version of its predecessor, having a fantastic battery life with the stylish matte black body, which I guess, can make a place in your gaming world.
So, I hope this analysis will help you in making your decision.