SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset is a spectacular headphone for PC gaming. All we get is stunning sound quality and indelible comfort. You can choose to buy SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset because of the comfort and quality features it provides. Its surprising reviews show its more than satisfactory level among gamers. It is probably the Best Buy gaming headphones in the market.
SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset
- Product dimensions: 8.5 × 1.86 × 7.75 inches.
- Item weights: 9.9 ounces.
- Manufacturer: steel series.
- ASIN: BOILYNEIEI
- Item model number 61463
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Customer reviews: 3.8 out of 5 stars, 1856 reviews.
- Is discontinued by the manufacturer: No
- Date first available: October 2, 2016.
Key features in details
Clear cast Mic:
It is commonly acknowledged as the best mic in gaming. The clear cast is a two-way microphone. It provides studio-quality sound and comes up with a natural sound counterbalance.
S1 Audio Driver:
Set up to build a complete and stabilized noise environment with ultra-low deformation. For games, music, and movies it sounds best as this one gives you an intensive manual control of your favorite audio.
DTS headphone: X 7.1 Surround sound:
DTS headphone X premium 7.1 surround sound on PC, stereo audio available on Mac PS4, Xbox, One, VR, Switch, and mobile window 7 plus only – all these are assembled to hype the experience with an unbelievable technology that ristorante the 3D environment of the audio.
Exclusive air weave ear cushions:
The premium ear cushions help to keep ear cool and dry. The large and padded ear cups sport smooth rubber coating and provide utmost comfort. It is better than the usual plastic leather type gaming headphones with hard plastic inside and soft thick foam padding on the outside. On top of that, the clamping force is light-creating no more pressure point around the ear.
Sky goggles suspension band:
The exclusive Sky Google Suspension Headband flawlessly curves across your entire head which easily disperses the weight and removes pressure point. Soft elastic fabric is stretchable, while the length can be adjusted, and can be removed and replaced to beat order designs.
One ear chat mix dial:
One ear chat mix dial provides you to calibrate the stability between game and chat volume.
Long-life rechargeable battery:
It includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with longer than 24-hour battery life for everlasting gaming.
On-ear audio control:
Manageable on-ear audio control allows simple access to volume and mute options. Sound quality is loud enough and clear mid-range is good with not much of space; however, it defeats to pack a punch.
Auto speaker switching:
Speaker is connected to the transmitter line on the outer jack, thus, self-starting and muting is easy whenever the headset is powered on.
Multiplatform and mobile-ready:
Having 4 poles, 3.5 MM cable to connect to any of the USB devices like Xbox One and Nintendo switch.
Personalized to perfection:
Personalized to perfection- steel series engine software permits you to customize audio settings of EQ and nearby sound.
1) SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset battery life claims 24 hours of charge after 20 hours of use. A light blinks indicating a low battery.
2) The headset powers off by itself. While it is ideal sometimes especially when there are no audio signals, but it needs to be powered on manually after the signal is back.
Below is the list of pros and cons that will definitely help you to decide whether to buy or not, according to your affordability. SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset is the best headset for PC and laptop games with a USB port.
- Microphone is flexible
- There is a freedom of movement- the headset is easy to position, hang, and carry.
- Also used in a wired mode while using the supplied cable.
- Most comfortable headset ever, because of its thick outer foam.
- The elastic band at the top perfectly spread the weight on the headset.
- Has a long battery life.
- Having balanced audio- not heavy base or double audio.
- Spider has a separate socket for audio on PC or laptop.
- Width adjustment for any wide head. Its purpose is to fit all kinds of head shape.
- It is heavier than Arctis 3 and Arctis 5.
- The Head belt is quite tight around the neck.
- It does not have a height adjustment facility.
- Cable management is another challenge as to how to route in the available space of PC.
It provides the best sound quality that feels amazing in the gaming world. It does not make any of the sounds sound muddy or unclear. It is a closed-back headset that prevents background noise. Undoubtedly, that renders the sound quality as loud enough and clear.
It has a two-way clear cast microphone which balances the highs and lows on your voice with amazing clarity. Unfortunately, it cannot be used for transmitting audio, however, the mini USB cable can be used for the said purpose.
SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset is designed to keep the user’s comfort in mind. It provides the utmost comfort with its softness; therefore, it does not feel annoying or enables overheating even after wearing for a long time. It is made up of metal aluminum with plastic support such as a pair of plastic head pads. Is it not a marvelous upgrade?
According to our review and its overall rating, SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset is one of the best in sound quality microphones and comforts. It has a manual controller and aluminum frame which indicates its tough quality. This product is produced after extensive research about customer requirements.
Hope this complete guide has convinced you to opt for the product and wish you the best gaming experience for the future.